Fighting against human trafficking and changing lives one woman, one child at a time.
- To fight against and prevent trafficking and sexual exploitation of women and children.
- To provide safe housing to rescued women and children.
- To empower women by providing a livelihood through vocational training, income generating opportunities, employment and continued education.
- To help heal survivors of human trafficking and assist them to return to their society with respect and dignity.
- To advocate for, and to provide, healthcare resources for survivors.
- To increase awareness about the issue of trafficking and HIV/AIDS to at risk children and families within Nepal as well as globally.
About WPPC Nepal Foundation:
WPPC Nepal Foundation is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization registered in the State of Washington. The main role of the foundation is to protect woman and children who have either been a victim of trafficking or are at risk of being trafficked. At WPPC Nepal Foundation we fight against trafficking and the sexual exploitation of women and children. We provide support to returned and rescued women and children by providing long term service and other opportunities. WPPC Nepal Foundation supports programs that help victims of trafficking, most notably programs operated by the.Women's Prevention and Protection Center (नारी संरक्षण तथा सुरक्षा केन्द्र) in Hetauda, Nepal. The foundation also plays a vital role to raise funds and increase awareness about the human trafficking problem of Nepal in the United States and globally within Nepali and international communities. The foundation also supports and partners with other organization in Nepal and India for various projects to fight against trafficking including rescue, reintegration, awareness and prevention.